Follow on Instagram

Monday, April 3, 2017

San Francisco













Outfit detail;

Madewell  Wide Leg Crop
Madewell Striped Shirt
Asos Camel Sweater
Forever 21 Pom Pom Earings



As most of you know we recently got back from a trip to San Francisco, it was a busy vacation..one that you need a vacation from your vacation but we had such an amazing time..i'm already counting down when we can go back!
I'm rounding up some links of recommendations that I want to post soon (restaurants/ shopping/things to do), but for the time being I'm posting some quick photos we took in front of  'Painted Ladies'. 
I have a new obsession with wide leg pants. I always thought i'd be a skinny jean girl forever, but there is something so classic and effortless with this style. These photo's were taken the last day on our trip and I wanted to wear something that would be comfortable on the plane ride home. 
More photos to come soon!



xoxo,
gabby

1 comment:

  1. Mantab mas/mbak artikelnya (y)

    jangan lupa kunjungi: http://pdaagar.com/

    terimakasih..

    ReplyDelete